Friday, November 19, 2010

coffee, smokes and girlie girls

It is Friday before Thanksgiving, I see everyone making thankful list all over the place. Well this is not going to happen here. I will let you know next Friday if I make it thru the week with these girls home from school. Then I will be Thankful! I am not sure why it is that the minute we change the clocks back for Day Light saving time they must change to "dislike my sister" as well. They are driving me nutso! I realize our house is small and there are days I cannot even handle my hubby breathing but really find separate corners and move on. I truly am beginning to think that they enjoy fighting and "one up" each other. I keep saying I am going to start video taping their nonsense and show them exactly how foolish it really is. Geesh!
It has been an eventful week for me and a lazy week too. Is that even possible. I have been on the phone for hours, my ear and the phone are hot to the touch. I did manage to change my jammies today and felt pretty good about that small feat. I am really tired today and have not really moved from my beloved chair in awhile now. Well at least I have coffee and my smokes...and of course my girlie girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment